钢筋混凝土框架结构设计方案构思时应考虑以下几点发布时间：2015/9/21 9:45:05 浏览次数:678
1. The structure scheme should also be combined with engineering geological conditions and building functional requirements comprehensive consideration
2. From the mechanical point of view, the layout of the civilian and public buildings, should try to make the column grid by studio across and depth isometric (or similar isometric) layout, it can be compensated by a side span column space, also can make full use of the mechanical characteristics of continuous beam in order to reduce the structure of the bending distance, can lead to the agreement the beam cross section, and to enhance the overall stiffness of the structure.
3. The structure of the power transmission line should be simple and clear. Under load, the force of the structure of the shorter and more direct route, the structure of the work efficiency is higher, the less the amount of building materials also.
4. The building is decorated in the seismic design, should advocate the simple plane and building elevation, the rule, the principle of symmetry, the reasonable construction layout is one of the most important. "Rules", including the overall dimensions of building plane and building elevation, component to resist lateral force cloth quality, bearing capacity of many factors, such as comprehensive requirements. Architects and structure engineers cooperate each other, to design a good seismic performance of buildings. When doing the seismic design of reinforced concrete structures, pay attention to:
(1) the plane should be simple, rules, symmetry, reduce eccentric, otherwise its adverse effect should be considered;
(2) the stiffness center and the center of mass overlap as far as possible;
(3) the quality of large span should not be decorated at the edge of the structural unit, the quality of large equipment appropriate arrangement of parts in closer from the center of rigidity;
(4) use less as far as possible big cantilever structure.
(5) the palisade structure appropriate use of lightweight materials.