钢结构防腐与防火涂装施工之防火涂料的选择发布时间：2015/11/25 9:57:56 浏览次数:666
The quality of fire retardant coating is an important factor to affect the fire protection effect. So the choice of paint is very important.
Requirements for steel structure fire retardant coatings are mainly:
(1) the fire insulation performance is excellent, the fire resistance limit is high;
(2) the interlayer bonding strength of the coatings is high;
(3) good weather resistance, water resistance, frost resistance, no peeling, no peeling, aging resistance, long service life;
(4) the paint does not contain harmful substances which are harmful to the human body, and is non-toxic and tasteless;
(5) the price is low and the construction performance is good.
In the selection of fire paint, should be based on the contents and construction requirements of fire prevention design, as far as possible to meet the performance requirements of the fire retardant coating. The main physical and chemical properties of some types of thick, thin and ultra thin steel structure fire retardant coatings are shown in Table 7.