合肥钢结构浅谈钢结构防火涂料的施工及质量控制发布时间：2015/11/25 10:00:23 浏览次数:662
Fireproof coating construction, should according to type of coating, the thickness of the coating and steel shape and size selection of suitable coating method can be used brush, roller coating, spraying construction method. Must be in the anti-corrosion engineering phase of acceptance, the construction of fire protection engineering.
When the fire protection coating is made, the surface of the anti-corrosion coating is first cleaned, and then the coating is carried out. In the fire prevention construction, a coating thickness must be strictly controlled, the coating is too thick and easy to flow and coating cracking, too thin to increase labor intensity, affect the construction progress. For thick coating, coating thickness should be controlled at 5 ~ 10mm, the thickness of the first coating layer is not more than 5mm; the thickness of the coating is easy to control in 1 ~ 2mm, the first coating thickness is not more than 1mm; the thickness of the coating thickness should be controlled between 0.25 ~ 0.4mm, the thickness of the first layer is not more than 0.25mm. Coating interval time control in 6 ~ 8h. For solvent fire paint, the suitable temperature of construction environment is 80% ~ 40, and the relative humidity is below 5. If the low temperature environment, the humidity is too large, easy to surface condensation, the construction will affect the quality of coating.
In the fire prevention construction, also should pay attention to the problem:
(1) the construction site ventilation condition is good, avoid fire, and pay attention to personal protection;
(2) to ensure that the fire retardant coating and the coating has the best adhesion, the first time the thickness of the coating thickness is not too thick;
(3) the time of the coating interval is 6 ~ 12h;
(4) fire retardant coatings shall not be used in mixing with other coatings to reduce or damage the fire performance;
(5) the coating should be avoided before the coating is dry, and the water, oil, dust and other dirt can be avoided;
(6) cloudy, foggy days, rainy days, air humidity is often greater than 80%, not the construction.