钢板桩围堰施工的质量控制措施发布时间：2016-2-29 16:52:52 浏览次数:725
1) steel sheet pile along the axis tilt angle is large, the special-shaped pile to correct, shaped pile is generally under the wide and narrow width greater than or less than the standard width of sheet pile walls, shaped pile can be according to the actual inclination for welding and processing; inclination is small can also winch or hoist and cable pile reverse pull again hammering.
2) steel plate piles in the process sometimes in big stone or other unknown obstacles, resulting in the steel sheet pile into deep enough, the use of corner pile or pile curved around obstacles.
3) retaining the Larsen pile after playing well, first check the Larsen pile of bite, such as found in the removal of the joints in the opening of the fill in steel sheet pile, in order to reduce the gap in water leakage, leakage of mud. Then check the level of contact Wai purlin and supporting the installation conforms to the design requirement, pending completion of all examination and preparation work, on the weir body of a comprehensive inspection before cofferdam dredging.
4) steel sheet pile engraving process by stones, etc. the lateral extrusion force different prone to deviation, take the following measures to rectify the deviation: in the event of a deflection position steel sheet pile to pull l.0m ~ 2.0m. Further down the hammer and so on reciprocating vibro several times, can be being broken by vibration or the displacement of a large piece of stone, make the steel plate pile position corrected, reduce steel sheet pile inclination.
5) in Cofferdam Demolition, must return to the sand and soil to cofferdam is flat after cofferdam demolition.
6) on the basis of a soft, sometimes occur construction was the adjacent piles into the phenomenon, the measures adopted are several piles adjacent welded together, and the play pile connecting lock mouth painted butter lubrication economy to reduce drag.
7) the Larsen pile into the bottom elevation, depth of penetration must reach Larsen pile length over 2 1 times the length of that closely bite mouth type rectangular, bent Larsen pile (pile bending vector is greater than one in a thousand of the pile length) shall not be used.